In our 1 Day Training you will learn everything what you need for your start as a lash stylist. Perfection trainings can be booked anytime in addition to consolidate what has been learned. Also suitable if you have already passed a training but want to discover Miss Lashes products and techniques.
Table of content
- The history of lash extensions
- Anatomy of the eye*
- Hair follicles
- Facts and figures about lashes*
- Eye diseases
- Lash adhesives and their characteristics
- Which adhesive suits me best?
- Why are humidity and temperature so important?
- Lash growth cycle
- Lash extensions and their different curls, lengths and thicknesses
- When and why we advise against lash extensions
- Elements from make-up art and modeling/lash mapping*
- Golden Rules of hygiene
- Lash extensions step by step
- Q&A Pricing
In the morning we will focus on the theoretic part. After a lunch break we will start practicing on a practice head. In the afternoon you will work on your model under qualified supervision. At the end a short theoretical exam according to Miss Lashes guidelines will take place.
Certification follows Miss Lashes guidelines. ( We reserve the right not to hand out a certificate.)
Total time: 10 am- 6 pm (8 hours)
Time can be extended as required with no extra charge. We are there for you as long as needed.
Every training includes meals, snacks, drinks, writing utensils, scripts and certificates. Including a student kit with an energy drink, mascara brush with a cap, notepad, pen, headband and towel. Please tell us in advance if you need a model. Including Starter Set worth 250 €