- Order number: 00020913
Lash and Brow Lifting Lotions Sachets
Delight your customer with fantastically beautiful eyelashes or eyebrows. The ingredients of these lash lifting lotions do not attack the lashes and eyebrow hair, but shape them gently and, above all, long-lasting. In the practical disposable sachets, the use is hygienic and very easy to handle. Just give it a try!
And this is how it works:
- Thoroughly cleanse the natural lashes with primer (alcohol-free) or Lash Shampoo.
- Apply Lash Lifiting Curling Lotion 1 from the base. Avoid the tips of the lashes, allow the lotion to take effect and then remove thoroughly (!) with a cotton pad. No residue should remain.
- Now lotion 2 is used. Apply close to the base of the eyelashes, leaving out the tips. Leave on and remove with a damp cotton pad. If you tint afterwards, be sure to use a dry cotton pad.
- Application time Lash Lifting: 12 minutes for thin lashes, 15 minutes for normal lashes and 17 minutes for thick lashes.
- Brow Lifting application time: for thin brows 6 minutes, for normal brows 8 minutes and for strong brows 10 minutes (only work with a plastic wrap!).
Important to know:
Never exceed the application time of 17 minutes or 10 minutes with foil! Apply the two products one after the other, do not mix them. Only suitable for professional use. Not suitable for consumption. Avoid direct sunlight. Only suitable for single use.
Ingredients Cream (Step 1): Water, Ethanolamine Thioglycolate, Parafnum Liquidum, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Cysteamine Hcl, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-72, Glyceryl Stearate, Lanolin, PEG-100 Stearate, Polyquaternium-10, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Yellow Oxide of Iron
Ingredients Lotion (Step 2): Water, Sodium Bromate, Mineral Oil (Parafnum Liquidum), Stearyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-7, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Citrate, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Red Oxide of Iron, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Phosphate