- Order number: 00020300
Lash Botox is designed to return the nutrients to the lashes that have been extracted from them, for example, by a lash lifting treatment. With the Lash Botox Airless dispenser, you give your customer's eyelashes an intensive cocktail of active ingredients that restore the structure of the hair and makes the eyelashes look radiantly beautiful. The result lasts up to three months. For optimal effect, you can also apply Keratin Lamination. The products are all coordinated in synergy.
Why does Lash Botox work so intensively?
- Gold has a detoxifying, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect. It protects the hair from external influences and, in synergy with hyaluronic acid, enhances their effect.
- Ceramides hold the hair structure together, form a water-impermeable layer and protect against external influences.
- Hyaluronic acid binds a thousand times its own weight in moisture and stores water. This replenishes the moisture depots in the eyelash and improves the density.
- Milk peptides are the perfect protein for a healthy, beautiful lash
- Vitamin E is a free radical scavenger, antioxidant and protects cells
- Clean natural lashes thoroughly with primer (alcohol-free) or lash shampoo.
- Choose the right size of the silicone pad.
- Tape the lower lashes with an eye pad.
- Now apply the adhesive to the silicone pad and apply the silicone pad to the closed eyelid.
- Then fix the lashes in the desired position on the silicone pads using a suitable applicator.
- Apply Lash Lifiting Lotion 1 from the base. Avoid the tips of the eyelashes, allow the lotion to take effect and then remove thoroughly (!) with a moist cotton swab or cotton pad. No residue should remain.
- Leave on for 12 minutes for thin eyelashes, 15 minutes for normal eyelashes and 17 minutes for thick eyelashes.
- Now lotion 2 is used. Apply close to the base of the lashes, avoiding the tips of the lashes, leave on for the same time as lotion 1 and then remove completely and thoroughly with a damp cotton pad.
- Next, preferably with the microbrush, apply a small amount of Lash Botox thinly and leave on for 1-2 minutes.
- Finally, apply the Keratin Lamination to the lashes with a suitable applicator and let it dry for 1-2 minutes. The best result is achieved when the lamination remains on the eyelashes for about 24 hours. From now on, the eyelashes should not come into contact with water for 24 hours.
Shelf life: 30 months if unopened, 6 months from first opening.
AQUA (WATER); PROPYLENE GLYCOL; LACTOCOCCUS FERMENT LYSATE; GLYCERIN; PANTHENOL; GOLD (AURUM); SODIUM HYALURONATE; ZIZYPHUS JUJUBA FRUIT EXTRACT; CARBOMER; LEVULINIC ACID; PARFUM (FRAGRANCE); POTASSIUM SORBATE; SODIUM BENZOATE; CITRIC ACID; SODIUM CHLORIDE; SODIUM HYDROXIDE; SODIUM LEVULINATE.