Glue Dryer - Made in Germany
A liquid for immediate hardening of the eyelash adhesive.
To be applied after and during the application of artificial eyelashes.
You can't do without it! Our Glue Dryer will surprise even your experienced customers. Because the eyelash adhesive not only dries particularly quickly, it also makes the adhesive dots much more flexible, making them seamless and, above all, less fragile compared to normally dried cyanoacrylates. This can even increase the durability of the lashes by up to 30%! But our Glue Dryer can do much more: Because it greatly reduces adhesive vapors, your client's eyes are less irritated after the treatment, sensitive reactions and eye redness are reduced, the eyelashes stick better and your client can come into contact with water directly after the treatment. All in all, this is a must-have product!
The adhesive must be dry and have a certain strength.
The Glue Dryer must never be used on "wet" adhesive. This can have a negative effect on the durability. A white coloration of the adhesive areas is an indication that the adhesive was not yet sufficiently "dry" in these areas and/or too much adhesive was used.
The properties in one application:
- dries the eyelash adhesive from the inside out - in the shortest possible time!
- no shock reaction of the adhesive
- makes your eyelash adhesive more elastic
- especially gentle, no drying out of the natural lashes
- optimization of the adhesive properties
- vapors of the adhesive are bound up to 100% in the liquid
- no need to wait 24/48 hours
- the eyelashes may come into contact with water afterwards
- especially recommended for allergy patients
- as well as for application as prevention
Here's how it works:
- Wait about 2 minutes after applying the last extension.
- Put a small drop of Glue Dryer on a micro brush.
- Dab the adhesive dots. Do not soak the adhesive dots.
- Allow to air dry for approx. 3 minutes.
- Gently cleanse the client's eyes to avoid irritation.
15 ml = approx.180 - 200 applications
- adhesive dries faster
- adhesive dots are much more flexible
- adhesive dots are less fragile
- durability is increased by 30%
- reduces adhesive vapors
- direct water contact is possible
Aqua/Sodium Chloride, Ethyl Methacrylate, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, CI 19140 CI 42090.
Shelf life: 12 months from first opening