The purpose of Lash Botox is to regain the nutrients that are removed from the eyelash. Thus the Botox acts as a moisturizing cure for eyelashes.
The substances contained therein act as an intensive treatment:
- Vitamin E is a free radical scavenger and antioxidant and protects the cells
- Ceramides hold our hair structure together. They form a water-impermeable layer and protect the hair from harmful, external influences and water loss. This is the basic requirement for beautiful lashes
- Hyaluronic acid is actually an endogenous substance that can be produced artificially from bacteria and enzymes. Hyaluron stores water and can bind a thousand times its own weight to moisture. This fills up the moisture deposits in the eyelash and improves the density
- Cleopatra already knew that milk peptides make you beautiful. The peptides high in essential fatty acids, are the perfect protein for a healthy eyelash
- Gold: This precious metal has a detoxifying, antibacterial effect anti-inflammatory on the hair. It protects the hair from external influences. It works in synergy with hyaluronic acid, and enhances its effect.
Through this intensive cocktail of active ingredients, the structure of the eyelash hair is restored.
The result of this treatment is effective for up to 3 months. To achieve the optimum effect, we recommend our keratin laminator. Our products are all coordinated in synergy effect.
Instructions for use:
- Thoroughly clean natural eyelashes --> with primer (alcohol-free) or with lash shampoo
- Choosing the right size of silicone pad
- Cover the lower lashes with an eye pad
- Apply the adhesive to the silicone pad and apply the silicone pad to the closed eyelid
- Now fix the lashes with a suitable applicator on the silicone pads in the desired position
- Apply Lash Lifiting Curling Lotion 1 from the roots. Avoid the lash tips. Leave for 12 minutes on thin eyelashes, 15 minutes for normal lashes and 17 minutes on strong eyelashes. Remove with a cotton pad. For optimum results, no residue of Lotion 1 should remain on the lashes. Please remove them completely
- Apply Lotion 2 close to the lash line and leave out the lash tips. Leave to work for 7 minutes. Remove completely and thoroughly with a damp cotton pad
- Apply a small amount of Lash Botox thinly. Allow this to act briefly. A micro-brush is best suited for this purpose
- Then apply the keratin laminator to the lashes using a suitable applicator. Leave to dry for 1-2 minutes. Leave on eyelashes for 12 hours for best results. Then remove with the Miss Lashes Makeup Remover